I have signed up, but did not recieve my confirmation email.
After you sign up, you are taken to a confirmation page with instructions on receiving your email. If you have chosen an incorrect email address, you will be able to update it on that page.
If you have already closed that page, you can activate your email by going to myfolio.com/lost and putting in your email address that you used to sign up with.
- If you still are not able to recieve an email or you need to change your email address (and have never logged into MyFolio), please contact us so that we can update your email address.
- If you CAN login into MyFolio, you can always change your email address in your Edit Profile page.
Confirmation page contents:
Follow these steps to activate your account:
- Check Your Email (and your SPAM FOLDER)
- Mark our email as “not spam” and add us to your address book
- Click on Activate My Account in your email
Some mail services like Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail may flag the confirmation email and other emails from us as spam. Please be sure to check your spam/bulk folder and add the MyFolio confirmation email to your address book so that future emails will not be flagged. If you did not receive the email at all, please contact us.