How to get a free MyFolio account
All artists and organizations can get a free account by going to:
Required Information - A few items are required to join
- A username – minimum of 3 characters, no spaces, and no special characters:
! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) + = / ' " ; : ,
- A password (minimum of 5 characters, no character or number requirement)
- A valid email address (you must verify your email before your account is activated)
- Captcha Code – type what you see on the signup page (to authenticate that you are a human and not a robot)
- Your username is public and one of the main way for others to find you in the site. Your profile, public works, comments, messages & more will include your username. If you are going to use your account professionally, its best to chose a username (ex: firstname initial lastname) that you are comfortable sharing it in your social networks, resume, email, etc. You can always change your username at any time.
- Chose any password that you will remember. Of course, there is an option to have MyFolio remember you (make sure if you select this option that you are not on a public computer that somebody else can get access to). You can also change your password at any time.
- Chose an email address that you use. You will need to verify your account upong joining MyFolio. This ensures that MyFolio can communicate with you as well as other members and guests in comments posting, messages and activities